Introductions

Hello everyone! 

My name is Elsah, and I really love science and math. Reading and literature are not my best subjects, but I find it really fun to dive deep into the themes and symbols in pieces of literature. This is my second year in PCA co-op, and I absolutely love it! I have learned so much about reading, and I love all the discussions and student team activities. Participating in second hour at PCA has helped me better appreciate the work of literature authors that originally I did not find at all interesting. But it is so fascinating to pick apart sections of a book to see what the author meant in his or her writing. 

For fun, I like to swim, run, play violin, bullet journal, and draw. I am looking forward to this blog assignment and getting to interact with my group! Have a nice day. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JOB #3 – LITERATURE CONNECTIONS

JOB #1 - LINE ILLUMINATOR